02/10/2013

Kiosk Sherwood

  Today, we visited the Kiosk in Sherwood.
  In the bus, I was thinking,"When we arrive at Sherwood, how can we find the kiosk?" In that moment, I saw the Kiosk in the rain through the bus windows. I was surprised and screamed in my heart,"Oh, it is here! It is easy to find it."
  There is a map which comes from the Beth's blog.

  I took some photos about the surroundings of Kiosk. It is the simple and clear logo that attracts my attention effectively.And about the shop sign, it is also interesting, because it is on the long side of the triangle area. It means more people on the street can see and know this shop.

logo

view of different direction


  The highlight is the container.Beth renovated it.There are 5 tables which can serve 16 customers and TV, air-conditioner, loudspeaker boxes, fire extinguisher and storage chairs. The little space is used effectively.



  Interior space:



  Hand-make tables, these well-designed holes can be used to put sauces.


  The yard, in the good weather, customers can drink coffee in here.


 Some details of the container.

              

              

                         

  But, there are still some problems about Kiosk. The biggest one is the kitchen which is too tiny and separate from the container. During the busy time, the kitchen has to contain 4 waitresses, and the washing water may splash on the food. Besides, due to the separated kitchen, the food become cold quickly.

  From this window, waitresses can see the customers in the container.



  Storage space:


  Next stage, I will visit the Old Market Square in city,and think where is my kiosk and what I can draw on this kiosk.





No comments:

Post a Comment