15/10/2013

Violet and Yellow

  These days, I thought a lot about the colours, materials and furniture about my kiosk. I love various combinations of diverse colours, materials and furniture.Different ways of combination gives people different feeling.
  First, I want to talk about the colour.
  My favorite contrast colours are red and green which are strong and pure. When I read the advertisement of Cartier(Their poster's colour was made of red and green), I realized that I love the assembly of red and green.

I cannot find the original poster, but I still remember the colours are like that. They are elegant.
  You know, the principle of matching colours is using contrast colours or adjacent colours. It can be proved in a large number of masterpieces! For example,

Henri Matisse"DANCE"
Henri Matisse"RED ROOM"
  • Vincent Van Gogh "CROWS"
  I try to use the violet and yellow as my elements of the colour design, because the violet is charming and mysterious. About the yellow, it is the colour of wood which makes people feel comfortable and peaceful. With materials, it will be a stimulating combination! I took many photos about the violet and yellow.
  The Brazilian architect Brunete Fraccaroli designed the Japanses barbecue restaurant. Her colour has the feminine charm.



   Home design in Australia.


  I also find some in graphic design.



  WOW! I have to say there are so many choices! My mind is a little confused! When I moved my eyes from the screen, I saw......


  Yes!!! It is that kind of colour I want, is not it? Transparent violet and warm colour of kraft on the wall. It is a mixture---- mysterious, stable and peace.




No comments:

Post a Comment