04/10/2013

Brainstorm of Old Market Square

  Talk about the Old Market Square, there are so many things coming into my mind. I still remember that day when I first met the square in August. It was really a busy and vigorous place with a plenty of stalls which sold the food, crafts and clothes. Besides, some stalls and facilities were born for children. Overall, brainstorm will be a good idea.


  Based on the brainstorm, I analyse the shops, transportation, people's behaviour and their mind about this area.




              
  Due to the flow of people, I think maybe the takeout food will be popular. Some people can take the coffee, ice-cream or bread to go shopping, some can bring the food to wait the bus or tram. So, my kiosk may be designed in this way.



  Apart from the ‘takeout food’idea, I also have another idea. Via my observation and experience of Goose Fair Festival, I believe the ‘Nottingham Loves Festival’is a nice chance for children to go out and play and for many people to enjoy the family time. Thus, my kiosk's main customers may be family with children.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment