13/11/2013

Model, Basic Analyses and Interesting Analysis in Personal Taste

  Since leaving London, I have been good. The warm sunshine, the yellow leaves of sycamores, red fruits and blue sky make me feel happy. It is a nice day to embrace the Autumn.
  We made the model of Winchester. Thanks to the power of group, the process was smoothing.
 
 
spring equinox
summer solstice

autumn equinox

winter solstice
  We also analysed the wind direction:


  I am interested in the trees and the views. Based on the data, there are around 10 types of trees, such as, yew, sycamore, holly and beech. I enjoy painting them! It is a nice way to know these trees's characteristics, such as, shapes, fruits, leaves and timber.
  

  Next thing is the key thing. I need to find the changes of the trees in one year. They grow, bloom and decay during 4 seasons. You see, they are beautiful trees, having wonderful colour!
  

  Then, I want to know how does all the trees change in Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter. Autumn is the most beautiful season with colouful trees! And Winter is not a lonely season as the purple beeches and red hollies. According to the scenery, I can know the direction of some windows.


  The hepworth wakefiled also uses the same idea. Chipperfield designed the windows to face the scenery. Actually, this is human'a nature! We all want to see the beauty nature, do not we? When I visited that museum, I paid my attention on these windows and I took some photos of these windows. They are well-designed, obtaining the good views.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment