08/12/2013

Strech Ideas with Corridor, Courtyard and Sculpture

  Before I write this article, I wrote 2 articles about sculpture and Japanese residence. Now, I want to show how I use them to stretch my ideas.
  First, I know I want to bring nature into my house. It means I will have the interior landscape.
  

  When I drew these drafts, I found that corridors were interesting parts, because they can connect the space and divide the space into several parts. For instance, the same function is in the Japanese residence.


  So, I tried to apply these in my design.


  During this process, I also took the courtyard into consideration.
  

  And about the entrance of the house, the sculpture enlightened me. I selected my interesting part form the sculpture. The composition is flexible. They are like the "wall" and "mass" elements of buildings. The permutation of the sculpture is picturesque disorder. Walls are different from the masses, they not only enrich the space, but also enrich our vision.


No comments:

Post a Comment