01/12/2013

Learn From Tutors

  1.Watching people. On Wed, thanks to Joe, I realized this point.  When Joe talked with Jessie, I listened their conversation carefully, which was pretty beneficial to me. Observation is important to painters and also is important to designers. Only we know people's mind and behaviours, we can design the considerable and thoughtful houses. For example, when people come back home, they may feel tired and they want to put their bag aside. So, there is a table where people can put their bag on it and a sofa where people can lay on it.
  2.Imagination. On Thurs, I met Jane. When she looked my plan, she tried to pretend a mother to explain the function and flow.I have to admit that sometimes when I think about the function, I am a little selfish, because I did not pretend every number in this family to think about the function. You know, that will be not thoughtful. I must think about all the problems form everyone's perspective in that family.

  When I think about my plan, I analysed the space. My conclusion is the hybrid space.


  Next, I tried some bubbles. And I found that I ignored the outdoor connecting space. Actually, it is a interesting space, since it can be a green space which act an environmental filter. So, I wanted to use it to do something different.


  After Thurs, I accepted some pieces of advice and modified my plan.

ground floor

first floor


No comments:

Post a Comment