06/12/2013

Architecture and Composition of Paintings

  Some architects use the composition of art works to do their work, such as painting. In Joe's tutorial, she showed us a architect chose a part of painting's composition and used that part which he was interested in as his designing element. Then, he tried to change the shape of that part to fit the site.
  According to this, I confirmed that there is a relationship between art and architecture. I saw the picture in the Tate Gallery. When I first saw it, I was in the front of it. It looked like a planar painting.


  Actually, it is three-dimensional. This kind of way is not new, but it shows the possibility of art and architecture.


  When I stretch my ideas, I want to try something which transform from the painting's composition, because it is nice about the point, line and area.


  You know, in the earlier year of Zaha, she was influenced by the Russian painter Kandinsky. She used the composition to do her architectures.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment