03/02/2014

Ashes Means Fertilizers

  The main chemical components in the ashes are Ca and P. So, I think the columbarium can be designed in a different way, such as the green way, because ashes are fertilizers needed by plants. I have some assumptions.
  1. TRUN ASHES INTO BIOSCULPTURE
At first, I think when people burial someone, they should burial the family numbers together, which will save the energy and space. Then, I saw some bioscultures which enlightened me a  lot.The first biosculpture, called Elder'Cove, is in Drecher Park in Florida. And the second one is Melting Point.



  Based in these points, I assumed that: Save the family ashes in a biosculpture which is located in the lake.



  
  2. TURN ASHES INTO ECOLOGICAL SYSTEM
I found some interesting equipment through the Internet. The first one is Floating Garden by Benjamin Graindorge in France. The second one is Local River by Lehanneur in New York. Both of them are made of water, fish, soil and plants.



   Based in these points, I assumed that:


  When people commemorate somebody, they usually bring flowers. And in my culture, people also use fish to commemorate someone. This is a interesting idea!

3. ORGANIC WALLS
  Kengo Kuma's work, Green Cast.





  All of these ideas are about the ashes, plants and fertilizers.

No comments:

Post a Comment